In 2014, In Gear Australia was established to provide a new standard of driver training for young Australians.
All our programs are designed and developed to integrate the latest road safety research and industry trends to ensure our learners develop smarter, safer driving skills.
Each program is complemented with a comprehensive range of integrated educational resources, including handbooks and multi-media, provided to all clients.
In Gear Australia are passionate about road safety for all Australians.
We aspire to the highest ideals of,
Our values are fundamental in how we do business.
We do this because this is the right thing to do.
We deliver each of these values in our relationships with our clients and stakeholders.
In Gear Australia instructors are highly qualified and experienced.
Our instructors hold a range of formal qualifications including:
- Masters Degree in Adult Education (MEd)
- Graduate Diploma in Adult Education and Training (Grad Dip Adult Ed and Training)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Car Driving Instruction)
- Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Heavy Vehicle Driving Instruction)
We are approved and accredited by the Northern Territory Department of Transport to perform practical driving tests for C Class, LR, MR and HR drivers licences.
We are corporate members of the peak road safety organisation in Australia, the Australasian College of Road Safety.
All instructors participate in ongoing professional development to ensure they remain at the forefront of the latest evidence based industry trends.
All instructors are government approved and accredited, have passed a National Criminal History, Child Safety Check and hold a Current First Aid Certificate.